Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Handbook Fourth Edition
The industry-standard resource for maintenance planning and scheduling—thoroughly revised for the latest advances
Written by a Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) with more than three decades of experience, Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Handbook 4th Edition provides proven planning and scheduling strategies that will take any maintenance organization to the next level of performance. The book resolves common industry frustration with planning and reduces the complexity of scheduling in addition to dealing with reactive maintenance.
You will find coverage of estimating labor hours, setting the level of plan detail, creating practical weekly and daily schedules, kitting parts, and more, all designed to increase your workforce without hiring. Much of the text applies the timeless management principles of Dr. W. Edwards Deming and Dr. Peter F. Drucker. You will learn how you can do more proactive work when your hands are full of reactive work.
Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Handbook, Fourth Edition, features more new case studies showing real-world successes, a new chapter on getting better storeroom support, major revisions that describe the best KPIs for planning, major additions to the issue of “selling” planning to gain support, revisions to make work order codes more useful, a new appendix on numerically auditing planning success, and a new appendix devoted entirely to selecting a great maintenance planner.
Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Handbook, Fourth Edition covers:
- The business case for the benefit of planning
- Planning principles
- Scheduling principles
- Handling reactive maintenance
- Planning a work order
- Creating a weekly schedule
- Daily scheduling and supervision
- Parts and planners
- The computer CMMS in maintenance
- How planning works with PM, PdM, and projects
- Controlling planning: the best KPIs KPIs for planning and overall maintenance
- Shutdown, turnaround, overhaul, and outage management
- Selling, organizing, analyzing, and auditing planning
I purchased my copy of Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Handbook 4th Edition at Amazon.
Review: Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Handbook 4th Edition $89.49
The Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Handbook 4th Edition
- A must-have complete resource for maintenance planning and scheduling